Current Wishlist

16:04 ameliaguchi 0 Comments

Wishlist #dec


UNIF oversized sweater
urbanoutfitters.com


T shirt
£14 - nakedcph.com


UNIF sweater
£52 - unifclothing.com


UNIF long sleeve sweater
selfridges.com


UNIF quilted jacket
urbanoutfitters.com


Short skirt
£43 - americanapparel.net



When I'm not throwing myself into uni work (ha-ha!), you can find me trawling endlessly through clothing websites. It's the ultimate tease - being a penniless student means there is no way I could actually afford such luxuries.

Unif is the one for me at the moment. The polo neck jumpers are practically calling my name. For a long time, I've been dreaming of owning a black puffa/quilted jacket and the Unif Certa completely fits the bill - the slouchy, oversized style would make any outfit look effortlessly cool. Although it's not included in the collage, this jumper is making me crazy(!!!) at the moment. I need it in my life.

While the AA tennis skirt may be the definition of edgy/epitome of wave, all I know is that I want to ride that wave right into my wardrobe.

Surprisingly, a Nike swoosh tee (seemingly an essential) does not currently exist in my life - perhaps this could change in 2016?

Meels x

0 comments: