Room Tour

06:23 ameliaguchi 0 Comments

I've always been interested in interior. I used to pour over my mums home magazines when I was a mere youngster, and dream of my future house and how the rooms would be.

Having lived in halls last year, I couldn't wait to move into a house and put my own stamp on a room.
In preparation for the move, I found inspiration from Urban Outfitters Instagram page, which is filled with images of cool interiors, tagged with #uoaroundyou. Unable to afford UO's price tag, I turned to home stores such as Ikea and TK Maxx, which provided me with great finds, such as the terrarium and my bedding.

My room is probably the smallest in our house, however, I like to think this only makes it seem cosier. There is nothing like having your own little hub to escape to!

 P.S...My Ampersand sign used to light up, but being the lazy student I am, I haven't even thought about replacing the batteries yet(!!!).

Meels x



Ampersand sign - TK Maxx // Stool - Vintage // Print - Ikea




Biggest cushion - TK Maxx // Fringed cushion - Homemade // White cushions + beddings - Ikea // Stamp cushion - Spanish shop


Tea light holder - National Trust Shop // Orange candles + succulent - Ikea // Terrarium - TK Maxx


Tray - Ikea // Poster - Paperchase


Day of the Dead posters - Gifted // Bicycle poster + Audrey Hepburn postcard- Paperchase 


Roman Holiday poster - Gifted from Rome // 'a' Mug - Tiger // Lamp + stool - Ikea





0 comments: