New Perspectives

09:09 ameliaguchi 0 Comments

"What are you passionate about?"/"What are your interests?"

These are cliche, stuffy questions that I get asked A LOT. And every single time I'm left blabbering about "how I don't know" or "I'm not that interesting."

Over the past year I feel like I've fallen into the same stiff routine of attending uni, meeting deadlines, going out and then spending the next day in bed nursing a sore head. 

This ends today...(cheesy I know)

I've spent a while thinking about this blog: what will it be about? Who am I writing for? What will my first post be? In the end, I decided to just bottle it and jot down whatever came to mind.

I'll be using this blog to write about stuff that interests me, be it films, music or something I've read.
AND who knows? Maybe I'll realise that I have a burning passion for something after all!

Meels x 


0 comments: