Autumn Visuals

11:49 ameliaguchi 0 Comments






Autumn is definitely my favourite season; in my mind, nothing compares to wrapping yourself up in front of a film on a grey, blustery day.
I've included a few pictures above which have been taken over the course of this month. I'm really loving polo necks at the moment - not only do they keep your neck cosy, but they add that extra je ne sais quoi to your outfit. The polo top pictured is from Asos, and I really love how the neckline contrasts with the cold cut of the shoulders. The black denim pinafore is from Topshop and is so easy to wear - the A-line cut makes my legs feel so free!

One thing you should know about me is that I absolutely love making lists (for some reason, if something is written down in a list then I am more likely to get it done).

Without further ado here are some more reasons to love autumn:

  1. You can wear as much makeup as you like and it won't sweat off under the summer sun! V important for a makeup addict such as myself
  2. Stodgy warming food e.g sticky toffee pudding and anything with gravy
  3. The hope of Christmas looming in the near future
  4. THE CLOTHES!!! - I am a coat/jacket hoarder
  5. It starts getting dark at 3:30pm - this means it is now acceptable to turn your fairy lights on earlier (or pre-drink earlier!)
  6. Rain on hang over days? Have no fear, you can now hide your shame beneath a hood without looking odd/thuggish
  7. Plus, you can lie in the folds of your duvet longer without feeling guilty for staying inside
  8. Hot chocolate

On another note, photography is something that I'm really keen to incorporate into this blog. I'm currently using my phone to take pictures, but once I get my act together and order a new charger I will be able to use my DSLR - this will result in better quality pictures, so watch this space.

Meels x

0 comments: