New In // Topshop

09:35 ameliaguchi 0 Comments










Here are my latest purchases from Topshop. Being a student, I really shouldn't be frittering away money on clothes, however, the finishing of exams called for celebration. 

I had been eyeing up the ROSA sandals for ages and, in the end, I couldn't resist purchasing a pair. The quality of leather is far better than I expected - the ties feel as soft as butter. Although I have nowhere to take them out at the moment, I envisage wearing them on holiday to dinner, with a tan and a white playsuit/dress - how romantic. 

Recently I've been struggling with what to wear on a night out. In a bid to build my collection of going out clothes I bought this black bodysuit, modelled by my housemate Naomi. It's a really flattering fit, cinching in at the waist while hiding any sign of a food baby leftover from dinner. It comes in a variety of colours, from burnt orange to white, so I'm hoping to get a few more!

As soon as I laid eyes on the skirt I knew I had to buy it. It's so cute and is the perfect combination of A Line and bodycon. Again, this is an item I can't wait to whack out on holiday, or even spring (talk about buying ahead!). The denim is super soft and the vertical lines give the illusion of smaller hips.

I am a total sucker for wearing oversized tops and shirts, especially in Uni. This black denim one will be timeless and something I can always throw on in a hurry! 

Meels x 

0 comments: