The Holidays

10:07 ameliaguchi 0 Comments


The last few weeks at Uni were absolute mayhem, with assessment deadlines appearing left, right and centre! This, of course, left me practically gagging for the festive holiday to arrive, which, lo and behold, finally did.

The past week has been extremely relaxing, and has also provided me with a lot of time to collect my thoughts. While my first stint at blogging on this site has proved slow, I intend to fully throw myself into it within the new year. As cheesy as it is, I have also constructed a list (...typical) of resolutions for 2016.

  • Read a lot more - I used to read LOADS when I was younger which really helped to kickstart my love of writing. Prioritising A Levels and school left me with little time to read, so this is something I really want to pick up again.
  • Take more pictures -  I am currently crap at capturing memories.
  • Take control - I am the messiest, most disorganised person EVER - folders do not exist on my computer, which means a lot of work gets lost within the formidable vacuum. This is going to change Bridget Jones style.
  • Stand out - Okay, possibly The. Lamest. Thing. Ever. However, I need to push myself to dream big (again, cringing as I write...) - there is absolutely nothing stopping me from pursuing photography, film and writing more.
My best friend Nome bought me this "One Line a Day" book for Christmas, which begins on the 1st January. This is perfect for a gal like me who loves Timehop and being all nostalgic, so I cannot wait to start using this in the new year.


 Meels x 

0 comments: